1st Gen R50 Cooper Regarding my thread below (Dilemma regarding oil cap cage...)

Discussion in '1st Generation: 2002–06 R50, R53 & 2004–08 R52' started by mjlwriter, Feb 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjlwriter

mjlwriter Banned

Jan 28, 2016
    Researcher, Technical Author, Engineer
    Pacific Northwest
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    The significance of which would be 2 threads started, two locked... Wow, that's gonna really smart!:Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup:

2. cct1

cct1 Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 5, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,369 / 0 / -0

I'm trying real hard, but when you start throwing out "laddy bucks" like that so effortlessly, it's like watching Picasso paint. No one can compete with that.

3. mjlwriter

mjlwriter Banned

Jan 28, 2016
    Pacific Northwest
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ok, Cee cee, guess I'll have to listen to your sage advice... Don't want to usurp your as$holishness...

4. cct1

cct1 Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 5, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,369 / 0 / -0
    Thank god for that. I'm already in a to the death competition with DaveO, another competitor would be too much, especially one who's such a credible threat to the crown.

5. mjlwriter

mjlwriter Banned

Jan 28, 2016
    Pacific Northwest
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Listen, bro, didn't mean to make you cry (or wet your pants, not sure which), but I had one agenda: get some effin' information. Grimey didn't give me a straight answer. I didn't even call him on it, just asked some follow up questions. Read the thread (you can read, correct? Well, you can write, so I guess you can read... Well, you really can't write, so...). In any event, can someone please read this to "Firebro" (by the way, nice name, not!)

6. cct1

cct1 Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 5, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,369 / 0 / -0
    Well this has certainly been entertaining. But it's time to call it a night, peace out. Or motor on, which ever you'd prefer.

7. mjlwriter

mjlwriter Banned

Jan 28, 2016
    Pacific Northwest
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Right back at ya, hoss. You were at least a decent combatant, though, again, my intention was to secure information -- not start an online rumble...

8. mjlwriter

mjlwriter Banned

Jan 28, 2016
    Pacific Northwest
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    No, not Tesla, genius! But, it's nice to see you're panhandling through what I've written for miscues on my part. I, personally, don't know much about Tesla. I always considered him to be genius certainly, studied his work, but determined that he lacked that something (uh, sanity!) which, ultimately, allowed him to be trampled by his unscrupulous competition. Party on, Garth!

As for the rest of your post, you were probably getting tired, so I'll not even comment. Ok, it was pretty lame...

9. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    It's not often I close a thread.

It's even less often I kick people to the curb.