Most liked posts in thread: RUMOR: Production Version of the MINI Superleggera Roadster Concept Coming in 2019

1. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    Anything more than 3 models is too many.

Justa MC
    MCS with JCW option
    1 convertable option.

Dump the Paceman, SUV Countrything and the longer then every new clubman Station Wagon and make them BMW Models because that's really what they are prices to be.
    It's not like the BMW X-1 is selling.

2. Eric@Helix

Eric@Helix New Member
    Motoring Alliance Founding Sponsor

May 4, 2009
    Shepherd
    Philadelphia
    Ratings:
    +1,257 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the linky. My heart says Superleggera, my head says Rocketman. At this point in my life, I have to admit that probably not a buyer either way...

3. cct1

cct1 Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 5, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,369 / 0 / -0
    Good news, be really cool for this to come about.

It's not going to be a GP performance type of thing, not even really a Miata killer, more like a nice looking sporty cruiser. There's room for that in this world....

The Rocketman--I'd love to see the public's response to this. I think it would be a huge hit, and bring some of the quirkiness back to the MINI brand. It's just so right for so many reasons--it's the refined, sporty tiny car the Smart car swung and missed on. Priced right, it'd work.

4. INIMINI

INIMINI New Member

Apr 22, 2010
    Logistics & Administration
    Jersey City
    Ratings:
    +103 / 0 / -0
    MINI could still have five core models...Superleggera...and the other Minor could be badged as a Toyota (Scion).