Ryan's MINI Adventure shirts now available

Discussion in 'MINIs on the Dragon 7 (April 29 - May 3, 2009)' started by MINIBee, May 16, 2009.

1. MINIBee

MINIBee New Member

May 4, 2009
    Senior Video Producer, St. Petersburg Times
    Tampa, FL
    Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    #1 MINIBee, May 16, 2009
    Last edited: May 16, 2009
    Ryan's MINI Adventure shirts now available - to benefit charity

Due to another great collaborative project and the fine artwork of our esteemed MINI artist Mr. COOPERation, we now have a t-shirt design for Ryan's MINI Adventure. T-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, ornaments, mugs and a bunch of other items are available now in my Cafepress store.

All proceeds from sales of the Ryan's MINI Adventure items will be donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in Ryan's memory.

Ryan's parents put the video I made from MOTD on the front page of the Ryan's MINI Adventure Site!

Wait, there's more! Ryan's MINI made it on the Killboy site. I stopped on one of my runs and asked one of Darryl's photographers to make some photos of Ryan's MINI on the Dragon. So here they are. That's me in MINIBee coming around the corner in the background. : )

Ryan's MINI on Killboy

Please go to their web site and sign the guest book and tell them how much you enjoyed seeing Ryan's MINI at the Dragon.

2. MINIBee

MINIBee New Member

May 4, 2009
    Senior Video Producer, St. Petersburg Times
    Tampa, FL
    Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    Well, I spoke too soon. I just received notice that the Ryan's MINI Adventure shirt design violates Cafepress rules because it uses the word MINI in the design. I knew this was a risk but thought since the web site is called Ryan's MINI Adventure they would let it go.

For now we have swapped out the design with one that just says "Ryan's Adventure." Not optimal but some of this is out of my control.

I have sent a note to the attorney with whom I corresponded with last time, explaining the design is being sold for charity. So I'll let you know what he says. For now the design has been changed to this:

[​IMG]