1st Gen R53 Cooper S Show off your Mini!

Discussion in '1st Generation: 2002–06 R50, R53 & 2004–08 R52' started by Sleek Motoring, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Sleek Motoring

Sleek Motoring Local Shop Owner

Dec 7, 2014
    Mini repair shop owner
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    Ratings:
    +143 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone! I would like to see some pictures of other members mini's! I want to especially see some awesome clean engine bays!

My car looks completely stock and I am sure you all know what that looks like! It is however Euro Spec mini imported from Italy, so there are some small differences!

I will post pics of my car up as soon as it's a bit more presentable. It is currently torn apart getting the full treatment!

2. Firebro17

Firebro17 Dazed, but not Confused
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 18, 2010
    Retired CAL FIRE Battalion Chief
    The Great Irrigated Desert of Central CA
    Ratings:
    +3,328 / 0 / -0
    #2 Firebro17, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    There's a couple of different ways to see the hundreds of cars we all love to enjoy. You can hit the Members' Garage area, found in the tool bar. Lots to see and appreciate there. Also take a look at the personal albums many have chosen to develop, by clicking on an individual user's name. Or, you can search cars based on the color. Nathan has made that an easy to do showcase option.

Have FUN and enjoy M/A!

3. Sleek Motoring

Sleek Motoring Local Shop Owner

Dec 7, 2014
    Mini repair shop owner
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    Ratings:
    +143 / 0 / -0
    I know I can look around on different members profiles, I just wanted to have people post up what they are proud of! Ive looked at quite a few members cars on here. Thought it would be more fun this way!

Also be able to have some discussion on different mods/parts that they have on their cars.