Pre Migration Most liked posts in thread: Sig Test

1. Tom2112

Tom2112 New Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Stig Substitute
    Sharon, PA
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm...? I dunno. I looked at the HTML for the page, and I didn't see any image inserted after "scuuuse me" and before "2006 MCSa". Did you insert the image link into your signature in the User CP?

I do have to ask where everyone gets the cartoon version of their cars? I've seen a ton of them on the various forums, but have no idea where to get one.

By the way, nice purple Mini! ;)

2. VioletDC

VioletDC Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Copyeditor
    Leesburg, VA
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hello Tom,

Well, I thought I added it to my CP sig section! It was there when I last looked; will try again. Thanks!

Cooperation is the fantastic artist of the Pixar-style MINI fame. He's a DCMM member, as well as NAM. PM him and ask--I've been sending lots of folks his way of late. He's really cool, and will do 1 4 u, I'm sure. U'll love what he does! :Thumbsup:

3. VioletDC

VioletDC Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Copyeditor
    Leesburg, VA
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    #4 VioletDC, Mar 28, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
    Trying again ... didn't realize I needed to click 'insert sig pic' (or whatever it says) where I wanted it 2 appear. Let's see if it worked ...

YESSSSSSS! :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

4. Tom2112

Tom2112 New Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Stig Substitute
    Sharon, PA
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Violet! I had just figured out that insert sig image thing myself, and was coming back to tell you, but you beat me too it. :Thumbsup:

5. VioletDC

VioletDC Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Copyeditor
    Leesburg, VA
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    :D:D:D