Smurfette's eye lashes

Discussion in 'MINIs on the Dragon 9 (April 27 - May 1, 2011)' started by smurfette26, May 4, 2011.

1. smurfette26

smurfette26 Club Coordinator

Nov 1, 2010
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hola friends! The number 1 question we got this year was "Can I take Lola's/ your dog's picture?" The answer to that is always yes! The number 2 question we got was "Can you drive with the eyelashes on?". Since we applied the lashes right before the car show, we couldnt really answer that question properly. We did drive Smurfette at higher speeds on the Ice Cream Run and the lashes did pretty good. We would have left them on for the drive home but since this was our first time applying falsies to a car, we didnt apply the first one very smoothly and there was a small hiccup. I reapplied them yesterday but I must not have had strong enough 3M double stick tape as they started peeling up after about 40 minutes of highway driving. I plan to buy industrial strength double stick tape (is there such a thing?) and reapply. It will be a fun summer look for Smurfette!

th_MKIMINICabrio2nd.jpg

The website is CarLashes.com if anyone is interested. The second time I applied the lashes, I cut out the tape in between the lashes--that will make more sense once you have the lashes in hand--and the application was much smoother. If only I had done that the first time I would have saved myself loads of trouble! A special thanks to Fly'n Brick for letting me know about the lashes in the first place!

2. Wikedmini

Wikedmini MINI of the Month - December 2009

Aug 17, 2009
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
  3. Ladyvalea

Ladyvalea New Member

Apr 27, 2010
    lady of luxury
    Fort Worth
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

so cute!!!

you should get the eyelash bling!!! the crystal eyeliner!! that would look so nice!!

4. smurfette26

smurfette26 Club Coordinator

Nov 1, 2010
    Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Why so sad you can get your own at carlashes.com

;)

Thanks for the picture of Lola! I just might have to get the crystal eyeliner now that I know how the lashes look. And did you see, they have pink lashes now. I know a couple of MINIs that would be really fun with pink lashes!

5. Metalman

Metalman Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 29, 2009
    Ex-Owner (Retired) of a custom metal fab company.
    Columbus, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +7,916 / 1 / -0
    Now if you decide to get these....
    I want to see them on your MINI..... With a picture of you standing next to it, with a big smile on your face....:D

6. Ladyvalea

Ladyvalea New Member

Apr 27, 2010
    lady of luxury
    Fort Worth
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG] for your human eyes

[​IMG] for your mini!!

7. KittyMini

KittyMini Club Coordinator

Jun 24, 2009