Speed Channel - Its a Love / Hate Thing

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nathan, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Jason Montague

Jason Montague New Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Jan 5, 2010
    Physician Assitant (retired)
    Sherman,Tx
    Ratings:
    +1,588 / 0 / -0
    Don't Turn M/A Into eNAMored

:eek6::frown2::frown5:

:Thumbsup:The reason why we all(mostly) came to M/A is that we felt that there was an alternative to 'Mud Slinging and Name Calling.'Everyone is welcome to their opinion here. I'm not in charge of anything but those who started M/A have given us a venue to express our opinions without verbal condescension relating to our ancestry or cultural mores(STUPID? IGNORANT? KISS YOUR TAIL PIPES?).None of us are 'better than thou.' I have 2 college degrees.I have raised farm animals and used to drive a pickup.Whether one drinks Budweiser or any other popular brand of beer does not make him a 'lesser mortal.'As to Confederate and American flags;I am a 4 time combat veteran of US Army Special Forces(the Green Berets)and fly the 'Star Spangled Banner' at my leisure.However;I have a Great Grand Father and a Great Great Grand Father who were both combat veterans,in Confederate Service, and on Confederate Veterans Day,I fly both the 'Stars and Stripes' and the 'Stars and Bars' in their honor.You love NASCAR. I'll fight to the death for your right to love NASCAR and say so here on M/A,just please don't try to turn M/A into eNAMored by HAMMERING people. Take that over to the other venue where it's tolerated. We're gentlemen and ladies here.:cornut: Thankyou, Jason