Pre Migration Sponsor Directory Added

Discussion in 'Announcements, How do I, Feedback' started by Nathan, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    After quite a bit of work and testing there is now a Sponsor Directory for Motoring Alliance. You will notice in the Main Menu located on the left side of almost every page there is now a link to the Sponsor Directory. I've also wired up the Sponsor and Sponsors links on the home page to go to the same place.

If I say so myself this is pretty nifty tool. While members only see the directory that is sortable in multiple ways our friedly site sponsors get some tools for their use that hopefully will make it easier for them to be more active with less work on their part.

This is the Release Candidate for the product, known as DTO Vendor Tools, written by Drive Thru Online, my day job. It is just one of a few products we've written that this site uses. DTO Clubs is the product that displays all the clubs and DTO ShowCase is the base of the WheelFinder. Look for more ShowCase types to be added soon too.

Since this is a brand new product there may be some bugs. Please send me an email or PM if you find any issues or have comments/suggestions as to how we can make this a better tool.

Thanks

2. Deviant

Deviant Banned

Apr 23, 2009
    Student
    Southern IL
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Is there a way that Vendors can have a link to their site or store's homepage in the drop-down when you click their username? I much prefer being able to navigate to their page that way if they're talking about a product I'm looking for or just happen to be searching for something.

3. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    I can only do so much, they would need to add their own URL to their profile and then there would be a link in the drop down that would take you to their homepage. Being there is a way I can mass email all of them I'll send them a note recommending that they do add this to their profiles.