Spring Cleaning: lightweight flywheel, stock clutch, stock struts, more

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by GeorgeCo, Apr 15, 2013.

1. GeorgeCo

GeorgeCo Site Sponsor
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Male
    Motorer
    Mt. Airy, MD
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    #1 GeorgeCo, Apr 15, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
    Cleaning out the garage to make space (to buy more stuff: it never ends...) Anyway, here's some stuff that needs to find a new home. PM if interested, Paypal preferred. (I can ship anything if you are willing to pay for shipping.)

Prices do not include shipping.

R53 Stock Struts from 2004 MCS w/Sport Suspension. 60K miles (maybe?) Look to be in good shape. $75

Spec, lightweight, single mass flywheel. Used for 5K miles. Reverted to stock to sell the car. Looks to be in very good condition. Sold

Stock clutch. Came out of an '06 R53. Don't know the mileage. The car had 46K miles when I bought it, but this wasn't the original clutch. $50

Stock right rear brake caliper from a 2004 R53. Needs a new dust boot and probably should be rebuilt. Good for core exchange or diy rebuild. Includes SS brake line and brass bushings. $25

Chili Red front Grilles from R53. One is from a 2006. The other one I think is from 2002. Note the difference in the chrome pieces. Either one $20. Both for $30.

R53 (2005-2006) dash pieces for refinishing. Never got around to it, probably never will. Pre-sanded. sold

R53 stock chrome exhaust tips in excellent condition. $30/pr

R53 hood scoop. Satin black. Never worry about it flying off because this one has bolts that go all the way through. $50

Larger photos here.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]