Stationed in Fort Carson

Discussion in 'MINI5280' started by Triple Deuce Coop, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Triple Deuce Coop

Triple Deuce Coop New Member

Jul 11, 2009
    United States Army Chaplain Assistant
    Fort Jackson, SC
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone,

I have messaged people on NAM prior to now as "The Welsh Dragon" about moving up to Colorado Springs. I am going to be assigned up there in November, and am wondering if there are any places that will do Mods on Mins in the area, or in Denver.

My wife and I both have Minis and are looking forward to getting involved with 5280, but also like to do Mods when possible. Im new to Motoring Alliance, and am going to update and add pictures to my profile.

2. miniconcarne

miniconcarne New Member

May 5, 2009
    Machinist
    Home
    Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Cool,
    In the area also, what mods are you after? There has been discusion of a club event that will cater to DIY mods/maintenance. I'm more than willing to help you with anything you need. As far as an actual shop, Webb Motor Sports (if still open) in Denver, is one I recomend.

Let me know if I can help with anything, Mini or otherwise.

Bryan

3. Triple Deuce Coop

Triple Deuce Coop New Member

Jul 11, 2009
    United States Army Chaplain Assistant
    Fort Jackson, SC
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What I am interested in is mounting driving lights on my 2008 Cooper. I know I need to replace the grill with one that is set up for the lights, since nobody makes a lightbar for mine just yet.

I have found someone selling the pre-cut grill that he never used for his 2007 but he wasnt sure it would fit mine. The mods are more for my wife's 2006 MCS.