Most liked posts in thread: Striped or not

1. i have the stock angled stripes, and i think it looks freakin sweet. it preserves the classic look on a MINI that is from the new generation. maybe eventually ill ditch the stripes, but i got those things right when i got my car and i still love them.

its too bad i cant vote twice, cuz i love the parallel stripes equally. they look good on R56's especially

2. MightyStripes

MightyStripes New Member
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor

Oct 29, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There are a lot of styles of stripes out there and not all of them are for everyone. Every person has diff. tast and style. :idea: You should look at stripes and then when the one you like grabs you buy them and put them on your Mini. We do a lot of style and offer 2nd colors to dress them up and also offer accent stripes for every stripe set we make. And can also do custom ones if you want some thing even more custom.
    Make your mini you own so it stands out from all the others in your area makes you who you are thats part of owning a mini is it not??:confused5:

3. Metalman

Metalman Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 29, 2009
    Ex-Owner (Retired) of a custom metal fab company.
    Columbus, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +7,916 / 1 / -0
    I keep going back to Duck's Martini MINI. Sweeeeet:cornut:
    I would like to do this to my MINI, but feel it's his exclusive look.

4. Rixter

Rixter Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Technology Architect
    North of the 49th
    Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    I tried to go in and edit the poll but once it's made, no-can-edit. Maybe Nathan and tinker and change from radio-button to multi-selection boxes :smilewinkgrin:

5. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    Not at this point. I can add or remove items, change votes, hide the results and set a closing date at this point. The multiselection has to be setup from the get go.

6. Rixter

Rixter Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Technology Architect
    North of the 49th
    Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    Too bad. Next time I'll think it thru a bit better