Most liked posts in thread: Taking the Dogs to MITM/MTTS

1. lotsie

lotsie Club Coordinator

May 5, 2009
    stagehand/part time detailer
    Right here
    Ratings:
    +401 / 0 / -0
    Our dogs have been to the Dragon, MITM, and go with us on most club events, unless it's going to to hot. We traveled with them for a week last year before we got to MITM, and finding lodging was never an issue. We travel with a 70 lb Lab, and a 30 lb mutt, and our stuff in the Clubman. It is a bit crowded, but they have more room in the Clubman than they did in Poco.

From what we have read, the Vintage is very dog friendly, they even have doorknob signs to warn housekeeping that dogs are alone in the room.

We won't be bringing the teardrop, as our trip up to Canada has been pushed back. I'm taking a show to Sandy Eggo right after we get back from Colorado.

Last year after we went to 4 corners, the dogs were not impressed with desert like conditions:lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mark

2. MINIMaybee

MINIMaybee Club Coordinator

May 4, 2009
    Engineer
    Centennial, CO
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Speaking with the staff at the Vintage last weekend I was told by them that it is fine to leave dogs in your room as long as they aren't barking too much. They are really very pet friendly. As for our activites - Cruise (pet friendly), Car Show (pet friendly), Social (pet friendly) as are all rides and the outdoor movie. I think the only place you would not be able to take them is to the Sunday brunch.