TALK ME OUT OF IT!!!!!

Discussion in 'Mid-Ohio Motoring' started by mergemini, Feb 13, 2013.

Tags:
  1. CHKMINI

CHKMINI Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 1, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,863 / 0 / -1
    So Jason.....you're trying to fill that driveway with Scoyabu's?.....

2. mrntd

mrntd Well-Known Member
    Supporting Member

Sep 30, 2011
    Male
    Sales and Marketing manager
    Hilliard, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +1,763 / 0 / -0
    I was just at Byer's and have one in the show room. $4000 over sticker because they have it there. You can order one at msrp then wait 3-6 months for delivery.

It is a gorgeous car and very comfortable inside.

3. Crashton

Crashton Club Coordinator

Jun 4, 2009
    Retired old fart
    Hooterville Ohio USA
    Ratings:
    +11,662 / 2 / -0
    $4000 over sticker. Greedy vultures. :prrr:

4. mergemini

mergemini New Member

Nov 11, 2010
    Creative Director
    Latest stop, Columbus, OH
    Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    Scoyabu's. Good one!

No, one side of the house has been Toyota for many years. New Rav 4 is a really nice car! Looked at MANY others before landing on the Rav. Very happy with that purchase.

I've always been a Subaru fan, and have owned quite a few. In fact, I've ALWAYS wanted an STi, have just never done it, and I'm not fond of the latest designs. I've owned everything from a Brat, to a Justy, to a GL Wagon. But, I'm all over the map when it comes to cars. I just like them and want to try them ALL!! That's the bigger issue. I have yet to get rid of a car because I didn't like it. I've always parted with my cars because the novelty faded and I was ready for something new.

When I'm driving my MINI, I absolutely love it, but I can't help it, I'm curious. That's why my average ownership is slightly over 2 years and 15K miles before I trade. I've done this with a Scion tC, a Volvo C30, and now I'm considering it with my MINI.

There is not much else out there that has me more curious than the BRZ/FR-S. Lots that I like, few that I would buy. Lots out of my price range that I would buy, few that I care to afford.

I'm sitting tight for now. MINI it is. We'll see how long it takes for me to burst and at least drive one. Other curiosity is the JCW Paceman. That may just be the next big winner for me. Although, it still doesn't compare visually to the Scoyabu...

5. iwashmycar

iwashmycar Active Member

Jun 1, 2009
    architecture
    Columbus, Ohio
    Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -0
    Hey sometimes you just gotta do what ya gotta do. I said I'd never get rid of my Mini lol.

Just got it in my head one day I wanted an FJ. 2 weeks later it was traded. Never been happier with a vehicle (the FJ). Just got to find what is right for you. If you are even thinking about getting rid of it, it must not be the one for you.