2nd Gen R60 Countryman TCE seeks first time BBK buyer!

Discussion in '2nd Generation: 2007+ R55 through R61' started by Todd TCE, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Todd TCE

Todd TCE Member

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    I recently spec'd out the new Countryman and am now prepared to move ahead on production of both front and rear TCE/Wilwood big brake kits.

Base offerings at this time:

13 x 1.10 DP6 caliper shod front kit.
    12.2 x .375 rear rotor enlargement kit.

Final pricing is still up in the air a bit but....for all practical purposes were likely looking at $13-1400 for the front kit and $579 (as is the norm) rear kit.

This new product is catering to the spirited street driver and offers an increases in thermal mass, fade resistance, improved modulation and long life. While the DP6 drives up cost over the standard TCE use FSL caliper it's my belief that the value of differential bores and the need for a good low profile mount caliper trumps the need for fat pads and more hard core track model calipers.

So here we are....I have parts. You have a Countryman. We should talk. First one always gets the deal!

2. Todd TCE

Todd TCE Member

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Front kit update:

Pricing for the front kit is $1395
    Drilled and slotted ADD $135
    Red (color) ADD $125

Looking for the 'beta' test fit customer it's open to a flat 20% discount and free shipping. Making the final cost as low as $1116.

Anyone interested, please give me a shout!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Todd TCE

Todd TCE Member

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hmm. Not much love for the Countryman aftermarket yet...not really surprised. Disappointed perhaps, but not surprised.