TCE/Wilwood back at AMVIV w/bargains!

Discussion in 'Sponsor Messages' started by Todd TCE, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Todd TCE

Todd TCE Member

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    That time of the year once again.....I'll have an assortment of Wilwood kits and TCE/Wilwood kits on hand for your buying pleasure! This is the place to be for the lowest price available on items from R56 Caliper Kits, to 11.75, 12.2 and full blown 13" front big brake kits. :cornut:

As a first I'll also be offering one complete 13" front kit for under $1000. And not by $20 either...:frown2:

You can pick up a rear kit to match a few of the front offerings but this year I don't have anything specific to the four wheel buyers needs. Values are had on both ends but with buying power down I figured we'd concentrate on one end of the car at a time. :idea:

Along with the full kits I'll bring an assortment of related items: pads, pad wear spacers, hoses, fluid, and some other bits and pieces to help any former customers who may need something like a new bleeder fitting.

You AutoXers should stop by and grab a set of my limited availability Poly D pads before you hit the track! I'll have a few sets for both the DPr and FSL calipers on hand. If you're serious about AX this mid torque, low temp pad is a must have. :Thumbsup:

See you soon!

2. Todd TCE

Todd TCE Member

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    So...you've been thinking about a BBK for some time....but the costs have dampened your enthusiasm some? Not to worry; AMVIV is the place to be and cash is king.

Did I mention a complete 13" TCE/Wilwood front kit for well under $1000??​