1. BlimeyCabrio

BlimeyCabrio Oscar Goldman of MINIs
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Professional Facilitator and Alignment Consultant
    Holly Springs, NC
    Ratings:
    +2,896 / 0 / -0
    I encourage folks to try this if you haven't - Way was kind enough to let me test one at MOTD this year -I could immediately understand why some folks love it - but decided after a bit that I preferred having more throttle modulation vs. the sprint booster effect - but it IS fun and kinda addictive!

And buy some stuff from Way while you're at it. My "free" Sprint Booster test only cost one set of spark plug wires. :D

2. Octaneguy

Octaneguy New Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Dream job
    Anaheim, CA
    Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    I'm interested! Email sent!

3. Justa Jim

Justa Jim Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +1,685 / 0 / -0
    I agree with Paul. You really need to try it, as it is not the same as just mashing the throtle harder. It is not for all, but well worth trying in order to find out.

Jim

4. AggieMini11

AggieMini11 Club Coordinator

May 24, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  5. Justa Jim

Lifetime Supporter

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +1,685 / 0 / -0
    WOW. Took my car in for regular service today and a couple of blocks from the dealer I turned off the Sprint Booster, so nobody would slam it into a parked car. The pedal felt completely dead. No matter how hard I tried I could not get the same responce from the pedal.

Jim

6. Way Motor Works

Way Motor Works New Member

May 4, 2009
    MINI Tuner
    Atlanta
    Ratings:
    +206 / 0 / -0
    We installed it in Atlanta so we'll get a full report when he gets to Denver.

7. Nitrominis

Nitrominis Banned

May 9, 2009
    Doing nothing
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    lol That is the same thing I encounter with mine. When I get use to how it performs I just un-plug it for a few minutes to remember.
    If you have not tried one WAY is offering a great opportunity to test one out.

Please for the sake of this thread if you have never tested one try reframing from making comments about what you think it performs like. In this case the act of physically testing the part merits comments and review.

****************************************************************************************************************

8. Justa Jim

Lifetime Supporter

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +1,685 / 0 / -0
    :Thumbsup:

Jim