Thanks to all

Discussion in 'Minis in the Mountains (August 5 - 9, 2015) Snowma' started by d0r33t0s, Aug 12, 2015.

1. d0r33t0s

d0r33t0s New Member

Jan 10, 2015
    North Denver, CO
    Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    It was another great event for MITM.

Thanks to everyone from the attendees to the vendors and sponsors that have continued to support this great event every year. A survey should be going out in the next few weeks to everyone that attended, please respond to it as this is the main way we can address anything that went wrong, and ensure that we continue to do those that are great.

We had the best support from a host location that we've ever had, and hope to return to the same location next year.

For those on Facebook, there is a small but great album on Schomp MINI's page from their photographer who came up for a short time. The group photo will be up on our website very soon and is free to dl.

I will be stepping down from the coordinator position after we wrap things up from this year's event. It has been a great 4 years as the grand poobah (i skipped 2014), but it's time to let someone else run the show, and I'm looking forward to being a participant again beside all of you.

Much love, and motor on always!

2. TheModFather

TheModFather Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    11 years in the ARMY, 2 years of being a multitale
    North Denver CO.
    Ratings:
    +5,322 / 0 / -0
    It was great for the couple days I was there!

Only gripe: There needed to be some directional signs around Snowmass... That place is built like a maze, and it took me about a half hour to find everyone.

I still need to come get that trophy from you too.

3. old81

old81 Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Used to work making computers run fast!
    Louisville, Colorado
    Ratings:
    +1,731 / 5 / -0
    It was fun, Snowmass events staff really pitched in to make this one great.

Track Day was a hoot, some extra fun, run in the wet, run in the dry, lots of laps.

NUF show was in a great location with many excellent MINIs, RatRod MINI included.

Party on Friday I missed, folks had drink vouchers, it was well attended.

Dinner on Saturday night was the best ever I have attended, food was A to A- and lots of it. The bars in 3 different areas were well supplied and well staffed with good people.

Donuts on Sunday were extra good, OJ was not $50 a jug, so that was a big, big plus.

Did not get to do the drives, but the pictures I see online shows they were excellent and well run, 55 MINIS to the Ghost Town and Ice Cream store says a bunch.

Next year: YES!

4. d0r33t0s

d0r33t0s New Member

Jan 10, 2015
    North Denver, CO
    Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    signs was on the to do list, and then got buried when a committee chair quit and left us hanging a month and a half before the event, in the crush to pick up where that person left off, it was forgotten.

top of the list for next year :) (for whomever that might be..)