Most liked posts in thread: The end of a long war

1. Whine not Walnuts

Whine not Walnuts Active Member

Mar 14, 2017
    waitin for my check
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Ratings:
    +338 / 0 / -0
    Most that have been reading this thread will know that I am from the former, note I say former, Big Bad Boogie Man Place called NAM. Yes, I have spent a little time here in the past and during that time one Mini Alliance Ambassador, sorry you have to visit the other site to figure this joke out, responded to some of my posts.

I never met the Ambassador and never saw his ride until I noticed this "trailer queen" Gen1 pulling up to the Way Motor's tent at this year's MOTD. Wow, I said to myself that guy must wear leather gloves so that his skin oil does not touch either the inside or outside of that car. "How the hell did he get that thing down here?" I could not tell but it sure looked like he had a bow tie on and my god people that wear bow ties are such damn assholes.

Anyway so the Ambassador is over on the Big Bad Boogie Man Site, wait a minute should have said NAM, posting in a RMW thread about his car with some good details on the engine. Now I am reading this post and his signature says something about "the Mistress" but I am thinking this car is more like Wicked Wanda than any mistress as with the engine he has, WW has to kick some serious butt.

I just cannot get over that he wears a bow tie . . . . . . . .;);););););)

2. Whine not Walnuts

Whine not Walnuts Active Member

Mar 14, 2017
    waitin for my check
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Ratings:
    +338 / 0 / -0
    #40 Whine not Walnuts, May 25, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2018
    When I am going out in the garage my wife asks whether I am going to see "Her".

On the beer can, I don't know, I sure recall the bow tie matching the car . . . .
    bow tie (2).jpg

3. MCS02

MCS02 Moderator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Male
    Ratings:
    +7,891 / 10 / -3
    This is the best car naming story!

4. Sully

Sully Administrator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator

Jul 21, 2015
    Software
    Ratings:
    +1,102 / 8 / -0
    Good stuff.. :)

5. Rainman768

Rainman768 Active Member

May 3, 2012
    Ratings:
    +96 / 0 / -0
    Bummer. I was kind of diggin' the rebel status of being banned. :) I'm still not sure what I did to get banned unless it was by telling folk in the CORN regional section that most club communication was done via FB.