This girl's got too many shoes ..

Discussion in 'Classifieds Archive' started by MINIFIED, May 4, 2014.

1. MINIFIED

MINIFIED New Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    and you didn't think there could be any such thing .. :eek6:

For Sale: 15" OEM w tires and Dunlop SP Sport Runflats. See details below for each. I promise I'm not just making room for more (I still have 2 more sets for my one MINI!)

1st set: OEM 15" MINI rims w like new Continental ContiPro Contacts 175/65/15

These rims and tires were on my '09 Cooper at delivery and were replaced within 6 months (< 3K miles); the tires and rims are like new. They have been stored indoor ("climate controlled")
    Asking $400 for the set - the tires sell for ~$120 each new and the rims on Ebay ~$75-90 used, so $400 seems reasonable for the set, feel free to make an offer.

2nd set: 4 Dunlap SP Sport 01 Run-flats, like new. 205/45R17
    These list on Tire Rack for $199 each. Asking $550 for the set.

I bought these from a club member, barely used, with the intentions of using them for MTTS this summer (who wants to be 2000 miles from home with a flat and no spare, right?) but my plans to participate have changed, so I will not need them.

From Tire Rack (great reviews as an Ultra High Performance Summer tire)

Dunlop's SP Sport 01 and SP Sport 01A tires are Ultra High Performance Summer tires for sports cars, coupes and sedans. Dunlop's SP Sport 01 tires were designed to be multi-talented tires and were initially developed for Original Equipment use by leading automotive manufacturers to complement the latest in vehicle design and construction. SP Sport 01 and SP Sport 01A tires are not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.

On the outside, the Dunlop SP Sport 01 features a 100% Silica tread compound that increases dry and wet grip while reducing rolling resistance and increasing treadwear. The tread compound is molded into an asymmetric Tri-Area-Tread design that is divided into three tread segments to unite the aspects of smooth running, sportiness and safety. On the inside, the SP Sport 01 features twin steel belts reinforced by Dunlop's Jointless Band (JLB) spiral wrapped nylon to provide high speed durability while minimizing weight. The tires feature a rayon cord reinforced casing to enhance ride quality and an aramid reinforced bead to ensure tight and secure fit of the tire on the rim.

Dunlop SP Sport 01 tires feature an attractive graphic sidewall design of smooth black letters reversed out of a serrated band and include a rim protector rib on all sizes to help protect wheels.

Can meet for delivery w/i 150 miles of Raleigh, NC or w/i 100 miles of Washington, DC

Attached Files: