Video: 2018 Mini Hatchback and Cabriolet Facelift Debut

Discussion in 'Future MINIs' started by Nathan, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Guest - Welcome to the new Motoring Alliance Site! Steve, MCS02 and I were up until the early hours this morning working to get it done... as you can see it took us a bit longer than expected to get Phase 1 up and running. We are not 100% there.. its a journey. For site updates, "How Do I" and feedback please use the Announcements, How Do I, Feedback Forum (Links below). Like building a car.... its never done... and thanks for your patience

Site Announcements "How Do I" Feedback
  1. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    A modified design for the characteristic circular headlights make the hallmark front view of the new MINI 3 door, the new MINI 5 door and the new MINI Convertible even more powerfully expressive.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Taillights are still too big and the Union Jack is ugly. The front of the car is still too long and flat, looks like a duck bill. Oh and that lower front bumper is still a fish but is looking a little better.

Need normal smaller taillights, and the front still needs the flat bull dog face not the duck / platapus look. :lol:

3. MCS02

MCS02 Moderator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator Premium Supporter

Jul 31, 2009
    I wish the europeans would get rid of that silly pedestrian law!

4. Sully

Sully Administrator
    Staff Member Articles Moderator

Jul 21, 2015
    Yea the law is severely limiting design IMO.. understand why it’s there but basically all cars look the same from the front..

5. minsanity

minsanity Active Member

Sep 11, 2009
    This is the downside of having done it right the 1st time.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Crashton

Crashton Club Coordinator

Jun 4, 2009
    Hooterville Ohio USA
    There are many other cars that come here with pedestrian friendly faces that don't look like the New New MINI. I think they have improved it some, but they still have work to do. Justa one old farts opinion.

7. minsanity

minsanity Active Member

Sep 11, 2009
    The MX5 ND passed everything & still managed to look like a well-evolved Miata.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk