VT: 2005 Mini Cooper S blue, great condition, 134k, mechanic owned, sport pkg $6500

Discussion in 'Classic Mini, MINI and other Cars for Sale' started by Zealous Interiors, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Zealous Interiors

Zealous Interiors New Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    #1 Zealous Interiors, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
    VT: 2005 Mini Cooper S blue, great condition, 134k, mechanic owned, sport pkg $5900

Hello,
    I work as a mechanic at Pierre's Repair in South Burlington, VT. I purchased this off of my family friend and made a few repairs to get it into great condition. It is a 2005 Mini Cooper S 134100 miles, six speed manual, has a clean clean Carfax, runs and drives great.

To contact me, please send me an email to [email protected], I will not be checking PM's.

Features:
    ~Metallic Hyper Blue paint with white roof and white racing stripes and body colored dash.
    ~Premium Package
    ~Sport Package
    ~Auxiliary input for Stereo
    ~Heated seats
    ~Roof rack (No end-caps and locks however)
    ~Large sliding sunroof + moonroof.
    ~Almost new snow tires mounted on rims (Whether or not these are included will be negotiated along with the final selling price of the car, I am including the value in the asking price)

Recent maintenance:

~All four brake rotors (Centric)
    ~All four sets of brake pads (Monroe, Dynamic Premium)
    ~All four wheel bearings (Precision)
    ~Front right Strut mount (Monroe)
    ~Front left ABS sensor (Beck Arnley)
    ~Mobil 1 oil change
    ~Before selling, the previous owner replaced the exhaust and mufflers from the catalytic converter back.

I am the second owner, I bought it from a family friend about 8 months ago knowing that it needed some work. I had planned on giving it to a family member but we recently inherited another car (with more cargo space, haha) and we no longer need the Mini. The car has been well taken care of its whole life as well as responsibly driven. The previous owner commuted to Montpelier for work so the majority of miles are highway miles. It is a very fun car to drive and it performs quite nicely; the engine is strong, the clutch does not slip, the suspension is tight.

Thank you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Zealous Interiors

Jul 30, 2014
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
  3. Zealous Interiors

Jul 30, 2014
    Ratings: