Pre Migration Weirdness on Featured Mini forum

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by drPhilGandini, Jul 1, 2009.

1. drPhilGandini

drPhilGandini MINI of the Month May 2009

May 4, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I tried to post this on the Featured Mini forum, but I guess it's closed to posts other than the actual monthly featured car thread.

Anyway, I thought it weird that there were 45 posts and over 1800 views on the thread voting for the July featured car, but the highest number of views of actual Featured Minis is just over 800, and relatively few posts. Ergo, there's more interest in choosing the next car, than there is in the actual cars chosen!

Weird.

2. Nathan

Nathan Founder

Mar 30, 2009
    Writer
    Short North
    Ratings:
    +10,069 / 0 / -0
    What you are seeing is people coming back again and again to the poll thread to see the results as time went on. This is my fault for not hiding the voting results.

Being there is just over 600 registered members and there over 800 views of the Featured MINI I'd like to think that everyone viewed the post at least once. Reality is different since there is a contingent of people that signed up for M/A and have never been back. Such is life as a forum owner...

The Featured Mini forum is closed to new threads otherwise they bump the Featured MINI.