Welcome to C.O.W.

Discussion in 'Cooper Owners of Wisconsin' started by Cooper Guy, Aug 30, 2011.

1. Cooper Guy

Cooper Guy Club Coordinator

Aug 29, 2011
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    C.O.W. is a new MINI owners club located in northeast WI. We are a social club that will be doing group drives around the state and maybe to the U.P. of Michigan.

If you are interested in joining up with us please contact me through my e-mail linked to this site. Also I encourage you to join us on Facebook under "C.O.W." This is where hopefully we will be getting some new members and also make those aware of the club. Also, please follow us on Twitter as WIMinis.

Our web site is not up and running yet, but will be soon.

We will be doing a group drive sometime in September to help kick off the club, so please join us.

Thanks!
    Mark

2. beaner

beaner New Member

May 5, 2009
    Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    I've never been to WI, but I'll be going there in about a month when Nebraska travels to Madison for our first ever Big 10 football game. Maybe we should organize a COW and CORN (Cooper owners of rural Nebraska) meet. Could be fun.
    Greg

3. Cooper Guy

Cooper Guy Club Coordinator

Aug 29, 2011
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    C.O.R.N. is the reason C.O.W. was named! WI is America's Dairyland and couldn't resist the club name.

It will be interesting to have the Cornhuskers part of the Big 10. I hope to make that game in Madison.

Go Badgers!

4. beaner

beaner New Member

May 5, 2009
    Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    #4 beaner, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
    that is great! i will arrive in Madison on thursday afternoon. if you, or any other COW members would like to meet up for a beer, PM me. I'll see if any other CORN members are making the trek.

Go Big Red!

Jan: are you making the trip? maybe they need some tuning as well?

i just posted on the other forum, inviting all Husker miniacs to join us. COW/CORN meet=epic

5. CHKMINI

CHKMINI Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 1, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,863 / 0 / -1
    Beaner, are you coming to Columbus for your game with the Bucks as well. Jan mentioned to me at the Dragon that he may make that game to experience the Horseshoe.

6. beaner

beaner New Member

May 5, 2009
    Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    The Buckeyes travel to Memorial Stadium this year. I'll be headed back to Lincoln for that one.

7. Michigan Mini

Michigan Mini New Member

Jul 20, 2010
    Health Care
    Lathrup Village, MI
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Very cool! My folks live in Milwaukee but I don't see many MINIs when I visit. I am outside of Detroit. There us a very active club here. We try to get up north. The annual Wine an Color Tour is in October near Traverse City.

Anyway, maybe we can do a club meet up in the U.P. The club site is MichiganMINI.org

Motor On!
    Chris

8. CHKMINI

CHKMINI Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 1, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,863 / 0 / -1
    Duh ...you're right...