Welcome to the Club!

Discussion in 'East Tennessee MINI Motoring Club' started by OutMotoring, Jul 22, 2013.

Tags:
  1. OutMotoring

OutMotoring Club Coordinator
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    If you're in the Eastern Tennessee Area and enjoy hanging out with other MINI owners we welcome you to join the fun! The Eastern Tennessee MINI Motoring Club is a new club that was organized by MINI of Knoxville to be a hub for MINI owners in the area. Check out the website for more info and stay tuned to these boards as the club grows.

East Tennessee Mini Motoring Club | The Motoring Volunteers

Be sure to join MotoringAllliance as a member so you can post and follow the discussion here!

2. MT45

MT45 New Member

Mar 31, 2013
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thanks so much to the MA Team AND Aaron!!

Thanks Nathan for being so generous with this wonderful website and for inviting the new East TN Mini Motoring club to be a part of the Motoring Alliance team:Thumbsup:

3. CHKMINI

CHKMINI Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 1, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,863 / 0 / -1
    So Aaron, is this the sister club of Mid-Ohio Motoring since you initially organized it too? Road Trip...Road Trip...Road Trip

4. Dave.0

Dave.0 Helix & RMW Powered
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Burbs of Philly, PA
    Ratings:
    +14,644 / 10 / -4
    So Aaron, did you tell the new club that they have to buy the Donuts next year for the MOTD donut run?

Welcome to M/A we like donuts! :Thumbsup:

5. OutMotoring

OutMotoring Club Coordinator
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor

May 6, 2009
    Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    Yes, I think it would good to consider these two (awesome) MINI clubs as close knit relatives- maybe even sisters! I cannot take the credit for this new club, although I did fuel the fire a bit. MT45 did the real work of making the site and all the other awesomeness...