WHORE-IZON--BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Discussion in 'Feedback, Reviews & Comments' started by cct1, Jan 17, 2010.

1. lotsie

lotsie Club Coordinator

May 5, 2009
    stagehand/part time detailer
    Right here
    Ratings:
    +401 / 0 / -0
    You found Lotsiebob, oh how can I thank you:D He is a long lost cousin, no one has heard from in in 25 years. Last we heard he was in Amsterdam, something to do with mules. Well at least he got out of that racket, and got himself into a very highly regarded company.

I wonder if working with mules was why he suggested you try that thing you tried in college.

Mark

2. Robin Casady

Robin Casady New Member
    Motoring Alliance Sponsor

Nov 30, 2009
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    It is encouraging to read all these glowing reports about this fabulous company. I'm very interested in their world's finest carbon fiber wings. I understand they are made out of the highest quality genuine vinyl carbon fiber. I can't decide whether I need just the rear wing, or I should get the front and middle wings as well. Just how much lift do I need? I have a R69 MCS Coupe. Tell me what I should do with my MINI?

3. Motoring Magic

Motoring Magic New Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Motoring Magic Owner, Ventura County's ONLY MINI s
    Thousand Oaks, Vta cty, socal
    Ratings:
    +266 / 0 / -0
    welllll

actually the wing itself is really really nice C/F---the mounting arrangement is the lowest grade of crap we could find in China.....ooops did i say that out loud or only think it?? anyway, once you get it installed (good luck with that!) it will be so big that passing traffic on the freeway, especially 18 wheelers will have you changing lanes no matter how hard you hang onto the wheel! YOure gonna love it!!

4. Ernesto

Ernesto Club Coordinator

May 16, 2009
    Oracle DBA
    Skokie Ill
    Ratings:
    +680 / 0 / -0
    That wing is just a knock-off of my design

You'll be hearing from my lawyer as soon as he gets out of jail.

5. lotsie

lotsie Club Coordinator

May 5, 2009
    Right here
    Ratings:
    +401 / 0 / -0

Which was just a redesign of ours(which looks better in BRG IMOP)
    Ours uses only hydroponically grown carbon fibre, and no fibre is not misspelled, just the more international spelling. Plus, ours, I say ours because I now have family in the business, comes with a front splitter.

Your lawyer can get in touch with ours, he is 2 cells down.

Mark

6. On Whore-izon

On Whore-izon New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

Your hood scoop is a knock-off of my design. My lawyer have already spoken to your lawyer over breakfast. They have settled the issue. You now owe me a carton of cigarettes and two books of stamps.

7. lotsie

lotsie Club Coordinator

May 5, 2009
    Right here
    Ratings:
    +401 / 0 / -0
    See, told ya.

Mark

8. Ernesto

Ernesto Club Coordinator

May 16, 2009
    Oracle DBA
    Skokie Ill
    Ratings:
    +680 / 0 / -0
    My design uses cardboard fiber which is much better, except in the rain.

9. Rixter

Rixter Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Technology Architect
    North of the 49th
    Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    I don't get this thread either, but it's one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

10. lotsie

lotsie Club Coordinator

May 5, 2009
    Right here
    Ratings:
    +401 / 0 / -0
    If you don't get it, it may be time to start looking for a Yugo, or maybe a Yaris.

This thread touches all the bases, and may soon be required reading, we have ways of knowing if you've read the guidelines, for all members.

Mark

11. lotsie

lotsie Club Coordinator

May 5, 2009
    Right here
    Ratings:
    +401 / 0 / -0
    See, there ya go again, the cardboard was our idea, it can be hand molded by the end user for any kind of weather conditions. Plus ours can use any cardboard you would put in the recycle box, just make sure you remove any of those plastic windows, they tend to rattle.

Mark

12. cct1

cct1 Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 5, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,369 / 0 / -0
    WTF????

That's MY picture! I can't believe this!!! That hoodscoop and wing was developed by ACME MINI products, they ask me to test it on my MINI, and then you take the picture off my website to advertise it on YOUR website? Do you even bother to ask if it's ok to take the picture, or throw a little something my way for all of my trouble?

Where did you go to college anyway--the University of Chicago School of Vending?

13. Rixter

Rixter Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2009
    Technology Architect
    North of the 49th
    Ratings:
    +79 / 0 / -0
    How dare you insult me in such a mannor. Mark, how'd you find out I owned a Yugo? Shish :lol:

14. Ernesto

Ernesto Club Coordinator

May 16, 2009
    Oracle DBA
    Skokie Ill
    Ratings:
    +680 / 0 / -0
    I'll throw you a little something but you might need to wash your hands afterwards..

15. Ernesto

Ernesto Club Coordinator

May 16, 2009
    Oracle DBA
    Skokie Ill
    Ratings:
    +680 / 0 / -0
    Ok have your fun.

I am not commenting on this thread again until I say something else.

16. cct1

cct1 Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 5, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,369 / 0 / -0
    That means you'll have to pick it up too....

And I'm not writing in this thread anymore either.

Until tomorrow.

17. Deviant

Deviant Banned

Apr 23, 2009
    Student
    Southern IL
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    UCSV is a fine and prestigious institution, I myself majored in soda and carbonated beverage handling and transport with a minor in pop culture.

18. cct1

cct1 Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Supporter

May 5, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,369 / 0 / -0
    Ok, now Whore-izon is really starting to test my patience. I notice in my message box I've got a ton of messages--all from Whore-izon fanboys, going on about I shouldn't be taking this to the forums, that I deserved what I got, that I must have some sort of agenda, etc. And to that one guy in particular who insinuated those awful things about my grandmother, you were way out of line--every single one of those charges were dropped, and she NEVER had Herpes or any discharge, foul or otherwise, of any kind.

And Whore-izon has been just as bad--reporting my posts left and right, demanding I get hit with infractions--just so everyone knows what this company is capable of.

Anyway, so I call Whore-izon again:

"Hello, this is Natebob. I'm so happy to be back with the company, I'm only charging $15 for this call!"

"But it was only ten last time!!"

"Yeah, well we raised it to $20, but since we care so much about you, I'm cutting you a $5 discount!"

"Yeah, whatever, glad you're back, I guess. What happend to 'Lotsiebob'?

"Well, it looks like his cousin Lotsie found out his location thanks to you. I guess he owes him some money or something, so he's back in hiding, developing more Whore-izon products with some guy named Palo."

"Ok, well, you told me this thing wouldn't trigger my 02 sensor, like the other companies throttle booster, and it's triggered BOTH of them."

"Well, will just have to send you a downpipe with the magical bung attached."

"You've already done that."

"Does your bung have a hole in it?"

"Not that I'm aware of."

"Well, that's the problem. You obviously are in need of a new bunghole."

Then he started laughing so loud he had a seizure (I know this for a fact because his doctor bill was charged to my credit card), and hung up on me.

This whole thing with Whorizon is beginning to try my patience; I'm reallly beginning to think that maybe, just maybe, they don't care...

19. lotsie

lotsie Club Coordinator

May 5, 2009
    Right here
    Ratings:
    +401 / 0 / -0
    cct1, they care, they just don't express it well. They sure sound like they are interested in your bunghole.

Mark

20. Deviant

Deviant Banned

Apr 23, 2009
    Student
    Southern IL
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I hear you also need to purchase bunghole lube but they don't offer that themselves so you'll need to go to a different supplier for that. They insist it works dry and that's the only way to go but IMO it just doesn't seem right, a lot of them leak if you aren't gentle so beware.