Win a 2012 MINI Cooper Baker Street for $25

Discussion in 'MINI' started by MINIBee, Sep 3, 2012.

1. MINIBee

MINIBee New Member

May 4, 2009
    Senior Video Producer, St. Petersburg Times
    Tampa, FL
    Ratings:
    +41 / 0 / -0
    The Seminole High School Warhawk Band in the Tampa Bay area of Florida is raffling off a 2012 MINI Cooper Baker Street Special Edition for $25 a ticket to raise money for their trip to the Tournament of Roses Parade this January. Only 4,000 tickets will be sold which means you have a 1/4000 chance of winning. The drawing will be held at their annual Sound Spectacular marching band competition on Oct. 6 at the school. You DO NOT have to be present to win.

For those who don't know, I'm now a Motoring Advisor at MINI of Wesley Chapel in Tampa Bay. The school is my Alma Mater so I am working with them to provide the MINI through the dealership.

The MINI is an automatic Cooper Hardtop, Baker Street Edition with Premium Package and Harman-Kardon. The color is Rooftop Grey which is only available on the Baker Street. MSRP is $26,200. It's a sweet little MINI, and while I know many of you would prefer that it was a manual, we configured it with the auto tranny to appeal to a larger audience and sell more tickets. If you win you could always sell it or arrange to trade it for something else.

To get tickets, please mail me a check made out to The Kiwanis Club of Seminole. Tickets are $25 each. I will enter your tickets in the drawing and return your ticket stubs vial U.S. mail. If you can, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope or if not, I'll pay the postage! Please mail your check to me at:

Jack Rowland
    MINI of Wesley Chapel
    26645 State Road 56
    Wesley Chapel, FL 33544

Make sure to include your return mail address and email address.

For more information please go to THIS LINK.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]