Windshield Saver Kits, Get Rid Of Those Rock Chips and Track Wear! $17 Shipped!

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by Sneedspeed, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Sneedspeed

Sneedspeed New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Racing cars
    Pfafftown NC
    Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    Sneed Speed Shop is now carrying windshield repair kits to eliminate those rock chips from track days. This product prevents the cracks and chips from spreading in the glass due to temperature and pressure changes. This kit can restore your clear vision once again. The great part about this product is that the repair is permanant so you dont have to worry about reapplying. This can virtually eliminate rock damage from the following kinds of typical stone damage:

-star chips
    -flower chips
    -b.b. chips
    -bulls eye chips

we are currently running a special on our single applicator kits for $17 shipped

Thanks for looking and as always
    for more information or to place an order call Preston @ 336.923.2044

Happy Motoring!

Attached Files:

2. TGS91

TGS91 New Member

May 8, 2009
    Sales Dude
    St. Louis, MO
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Have any of you tried this? Results?

3. rkw

rkw Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    San Francisco
    Ratings:
    +449 / 0 / -0
    I haven't used this exact kit, but it looks the same as one I used made by a different brand. Results were amazing. I had a nasty hit on the freeway that left a half inch diameter bullseye. I was skeptical about how well it would work, but it repaired the bullseye and made it disappear so that you couldn't tell anything had happened.

4. TGS91

TGS91 New Member

May 8, 2009
    Sales Dude
    St. Louis, MO
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    worst I have is about a doz or so little chips so this sounds like a winner. Thanks rkw!

5. rkw

rkw Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    San Francisco
    Ratings:
    +449 / 0 / -0
    These types of kits are designed as disposable, single use only kits, so it would be cost prohibitive to do more than a few of your worst chips. I think it's possible to improvise a way to use them more than once, but it would take some experimentation.

6. BlimeyCabrio

BlimeyCabrio Oscar Goldman of MINIs
    Lifetime Supporter

May 4, 2009
    Professional Facilitator and Alignment Consultant
    Holly Springs, NC
    Ratings:
    +2,896 / 0 / -0
    I've had good results with a similar kit on stars and bullseyes. :Thumbsup:

The bane of my existence are the zillions of pits I have from 60,000 miles of "sandblasting" on the highways here at, uh, rather high velocity. Only fix for that will be new glass... I have zero glass deductable, but have just been too distracted to have it replaced...

7. TGS91

TGS91 New Member

May 8, 2009
    Sales Dude
    St. Louis, MO
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    For a sec I thought I might have fix for my 40K worth of sandblasting at similar velocities.

I don't have any major cracks, stars, etc

8. Sneedspeed

Sneedspeed New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Racing cars
    Pfafftown NC
    Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    We have actually used this kit on our mini race car with amazing results. it has held up really well over time and was very easy to accomplish. anyone interested in these kits will not be dissappointed this one was a lifesaver. let me know if we can assist in any way.
    -preston
    SneedSpeedShop