Most liked posts in thread: WOLO Bad Boy 419 Horn

1. thirdraildesignlab

thirdraildesignlab New Member

Sep 21, 2010
    architect
    SF Bay Area
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    no clue over here, but I'll be watching this thread to see what comes of it. I'm a fan of a good horn.

2. beken

beken Well-Known Member
    Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2010
    IT - Complex business systems in the cloud
    Delta, BC
    Ratings:
    +2,100 / 1 / -0
    a friend of mine (more than 20 years ago) had an air horn mounted inside his front bumper in his Honda Civic (when bumpers were made of metal). His was loud. The only problem was it took maybe a 1/2 second for the compressor to spool up and make any noise come out of the horns. That was awhile ago and I've wanted to get one myself. Thanks for showing this and I too would be interested to see how yours works out and when you mount it. I would recommend mounting it as close to the front and pointed downward a bit (so water won't run into the horn.

3. CHKMINI

CHKMINI Club Coordinator
    Lifetime Supporter

Sep 1, 2009
    Ratings:
    +3,863 / 0 / -1
    I mounted electric/air horns under the hood of my '04 MCS. I sold the car and don't have pictures but we mounted the horns on the firewall on the RH side. We wired the horns by tapping into the OEM horn wire so that the horns operated with the OEM horn button. We tried to find room up front, behind the bumper, in the inner fender and the firewall was the only spot for fitment.

4. MiniKar

MiniKar Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Nevada
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Can you post a photo of these horns ?

I need to see just how large it is . . . . . . . .